With every job no matter how big or small we strive to provide exceptional customer service.
Our clean, courteous, and knowledgeable electricians will
ensure your new generator installation will be a great experience.
Arc Electric Inc. prides itself on our professionalism, we will keep you informed and check in to make sure we are exceeding your expectations.
Generator Installation Plan
- Project Outline - Prior to starting your project, our electricians will go over the installation steps and timeline, as well as answer any of your questions.
- Preparation - Our electricians will prepare the work area to allow for a safe and accessible work site.
- Communication - During the installation process we will continue to clearly communicate the project progress. we will also provide ample warning before electrical power is to be shut off.
- Generator Pad - We will prep the area and build a new pad base for your generator to sit on (this allows proper water run off as well as a sturdy level foundation for your equipment.
- Equipment Installation - Your new generator and transfer switch will be set in place and connected appropriately.
- Fluid Check - All fluid levels will be checked and adjusted on your new generator.
- Initial Start-up - We will then start your generator to ensure proper operation. Our electricians will check the generators overall operation.
- Project Review - After a successful start-up we will go over the generator functions and proper operation procedure. Once you are completely satisfied with the installation and we have answered all your questions, our project is complete.
- Paperwork - We will review all paperwork / warranty information, schedule your first maintenance call, and discuss final payment.
If you feel Arc Electric Inc. is your ideal electrical contractor call today to schedule a FREE estimate 919-888-3500